Here is how we handle information about your visit to our Web site:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse/search through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
· The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site;
· The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
· The date and time you access our site;
· The pages you visit;
· The search term(s) used in our search engine; and
· If you linked to the Mithoff Burton Partners Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
We use this information to help us make our Web site more useful to visitors, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to Mithoff Burton Partners or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our Web site, we use that information to respond to your message, to fulfill your request, and to help us provide you with information.
Mithoff Burton Partners does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Your Right to Review and Modify Data and Information
You have the right, at any time, to review and/or modify any voluntarily provided information. You may also remove yourself from our active databases of e-mail lists. To do so, you should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. To protect your confidentiality, we can only send a requested profile to the e-mail address listed in the profile. In any event, our back-up files will maintain copies of your personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to contact former customers or users of the Web site from time to time.
Our postal address is 123 W. Mills Ave., Ste. 500, El Paso, TX, 79901.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
March 14, 2011